In this policy “we”, “us”, “our” and “the firm” means 3D HR Legal Pty Ltd atf Argyle Family Trust trading as 3D HR Legal.
As a small business we are not subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cwth) or the National Privacy Principles. Nevertheless we endeavour to comply with those laws in good faith. This policy describes the way we collect, hold and disclose information about individuals.
We may change this policy from time to time.
- where you voluntarily supply information – such as when you buy our services or subscribe to our publications online; and
- out internet server automatically records the details about any computer used to access our websites, such as the IP address, domain name and browser type, date and time of access and details of the information downloaded. This information is used for internal statistical purposes and to improve our websites.
Any other information supplied to us (for example, if you send us an email) is treated in accordance with this policy.
Protecting confidential information is fundamental to our relationship with our clients and to our business. All information received in connection with a client matter is subject to strict duties of confidentiality. We will not disclose that information except in accordance with our professional obligations, as authorised by the client or as described in this policy.
Direct marketing material
We may send you direct marketing material from time to time. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving this material. If you elect to opt-out we will not contact you again for this purpose.
You may request access at any time to personal information we hold about you for the purpose of correcting that information. We may charge you a reasonable fee where access is provided.
What kind of information do we hold?
During the course of carrying on our business, we may collect personal information including your:
- name, address, industry, occupation and contact information;
- identification such as drivers’ licence or passport details;
- referral details and relationships with others in our database;
- financial information and billing details; and
- interests in various services, events or publications.
If you do not give us the personal information we ask you for we may not be able to provide the services you require.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and related purposes (which are normally obvious when we collect it), included to:
- provide our services to you or our clients, to manage and account for the services and to improve the services;
- manage our relationships with you or our clients;
- provide you or our clients with information about developments, events, other products or services or opportunities that may interest you or them; and
- facilitate our internal business operations.
We may disclose personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and also:
- subject to our professional duties of confidentiality, to any person where necessary or desirable in connection with the provision of our services;
- within our business;
- as required by law subject to our professional obligations; and
- with your consent.
Cloud computing services
We use a range of internet-based services hosted by third parties (cloud computing service providers) in delivering services and in the management and marketing of our business. Examples include email, document and file sharing services, back-up and disaster-recovery services. We undertake reasonable due diligence prior to using any cloud computing service provider including data security and prevention of unauthorised access. By doing business with us you consent to us disclosing confidential information to our cloud computing service providers.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information securely in electronic or physical form. We store information in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. All partners and staff with access to confidential information are subject to confidentiality obligations.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Please direct any request or enquiries relating to this policy to Jo Alilovic.